I HAVE A FSAVC
CAN I CLAIM COMPENSATION?
Most public sector workers, doctors and teachers have generous employee benefits, but those that were advised to take out a FSAVC, have lost out – in a variety of ways. The higher product cost of a private scheme has reduced your pension fund, whilst customers also lost benefits of the in-house pension. This would include employer scheme guarantees, lower costs of the product itself, and ‘added years’.
X-Claims is an established UK-based company that can help reclaim the money you are owed, with a track record of successfully winning hundreds of thousands of pounds in compensation.
FSAVC Entitlement Check List
The main insurance companies that sold FSAVC pensions are listed below (please note that your policy many have been sold to you by an IFA/Financial Advisor on behalf of an insurer), so please check to see if your FSAVC pension provider is with one of the following:
Allied Dunbar Assurance
AXA Equity & Law
AXA Sun Life
Bradford and Bingley
Legal & General
Merchant Investors Assurance
Royal Bank of Scotland
Royal Sun Alliance
Sun Life Financial of Canada
Wesleyan / Medical Sickness
Some common Financial advisors that miss sold FSAVC’s were;
Verdi Bowker & Bowker
The Investment Practice
20 Twenty Limited
What our clients say
“X-Claims handled my case with real efficiency and professionalism. I was regularly updated on proceedings, but not subjected to lengthy conversations, unnecessary emails or endless form-filling. The company secured a great outcome for me that I could not have achieved on my own.”
How Do I Know If I Have A FSAVC Claim?
- Did you know the FSAVC scheme would cost more?
- Did you know that you would be paying more for a FSAVC scheme and that this would reduce the value of your pension fund?
- You weren’t advised that you could make extra contributions to your work scheme and, if applicable, purchase “Added Years”.
- Were you made aware of the fact that you could have made Additional Voluntary Contributions to your existing occupational scheme?
- You weren’t informed about how FSAVC funds were invested.
- Were you advised that you could increase your pension benefits with no risk?
- Was pension risk (long term risk) discussed at the time of the sale?
Claim Enquiry Form
CEO of X-Claims
Lorraine Williams was a former member of the prestigious Compliance Institute and now is a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. The founding Partners have been within financial services since 1972 and have experienced every aspect of the industry in relation to historical financial advice.