Established in 2006, our claims specialists are very experienced and highly trained to assist clients with their claims quickly and effectively with as little hassle as possible. We have first-hand knowledge of products and Regulations that relate to various financial services products and bring a high level of expertise to enable the success of your claim.
The founding Partners have been within financial services since 1972, and therefore have experienced every aspect of the industry in relation to historical financial advice. Experts within compliance regulation and dealing with Regulatory Agencies such as the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service. They are also the experts within the company who deal with the more complex claims, enabling increased success. Lorraine Williams was a former member of the prestigious Compliance Institute and now is a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
How Does the Process Work?
Consultation – We conduct an initial consultation with you via phone or email to establish if you have a claim.
Claims Pack – We will post you a simple claims pack and obtain your authority to handle your case on your behalf.
Analysis – We will then conduct a thorough detailed analysis of your claim using our specialist knowledge to build your case, then we will start to process your claim.
Updates/Timescales – We update our clients as we progress the claim and reply promptly to all correspondence.
Outcome – We will update you as soon as we have an outcome on your case, and ensure that calculations are in line with current guidelines.
Why Choose Us?
- We work holistically with your financial advisors (if applicable), to obtain the very best financial outcome to your claim, or can assist with introductions to independent advice if required.
- The partners have been in financial services since 1972, and therefore have experienced every aspect of the industry in relation to giving advice.
- We have first-hand knowledge of products and Regulations in force at the time that sales were made.
- One partner is an acclaimed expert in compliance, and we fight for justice for our clients using this unique experience that can only be gained over many years.
- We have seen successive Regulators come and go, and the mergers of product providers that has reduced choice and destroyed the returns that investors expected.
- We have dealt with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service since they were started.
- We have succeeded where others have failed, and many Independent Financial Advisers and lawyers use our services for their clients as well as themselves.
- Product providers employ experts to fight their side against claims and it has become increasingly more difficult to win claims without expert help.
- We specialise in the more complex cases such as pension claims, expensive poor value life cover protection policies and mis-sold investments.