Thank you for considering X-Claims for your pension(s) or investment claim(s). We strive to provide excellent service to our clients. Please review the following cancellation policy before engaging our services:
- Cooling-off Period: The Client has a 14-day cooling-off period from the date of agreeing to engage X-Claims (XCL) services. During this period, the Client has the right to change their mind without any financial penalty.
- Termination by X-Claims Ltd: X-Claims Ltd reserves the right to terminate the X-Claims Fee Agreement at its discretion, without any fee being payable, if it determines that there are no grounds for a claim or if the claim is unlikely to succeed.
- Client’s Right to Cancel: The client may cancel their Agreement with X-Claims at any time. If the Agreement is cancelled within 14 days of signing the Fee Agreement, no charges will be applied.
- Termination by Client after 14 Days: If the client chooses to terminate the Agreement after the initial 14-day cooling-off period and X-Claims Ltd. has already submitted the claim on behalf of the client, the full fee as detailed in the Client Agreement will become due if an offer of compensation is subsequently made.
- Fee Incurred upon Winning Compensation: By engaging X-Claims Ltd., the client agrees to incur a fee if their policy or mis-sold product wins compensation. The specific fee structure and terms of business will be provided to the client along with the Fee Agreement.
- Pursuing the Claim Independently: Please note that clients have the option to pursue their claim independently, free of charge, without the use of a claims management company like X-Claims Ltd.
Queries and Further Information: If you have any queries regarding our fees or terms of business, we encourage you to contact us for further explanation. We are available to provide any necessary clarification.
By engaging X-Claims Ltd., the client acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this cancellation policy. Please carefully review and ensure that you understand these terms before proceeding with our services.
If you have any queries on our cancellation terms, fees or terms of business, please do not hesitate to contact us for any further explanation:
Telephone: 0800 1303663
Email Us: [email protected]
Postal Address: PO Box 470, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 9FG