Have You Lost Money After Receiving Advice From St. James’s Place?
Types of complaints:
- Mis-sold Pensions
- ISA’s, Investment
- Offshore Bonds
- High charges and Penalty Charges
- General Mis-advice
If any of the following points apply to you, it is very likely that you have grounds for a claim:
- Millions of pounds in financial adviser fees are being deducted from UK investors’ ISAs, pensions and investments every year – these fees could be refunded to you.
- In most cases the adviser is simply not able to provide the full extent of the services that they promised. This means clients are paying substantial fees for absolutely nothing. Their commission-based advisers may not have given you the best advice.
- Due to regulatory changes in 2012 nearly all investments and pensions have built in adviser charges. These are deducted every month / year to pay for an agreed level of ongoing service.
- Each time the adviser fails to meet these service levels they are breaching the terms of their contractual arrangements and you could be due compensation.
- Pensions: You were advised to switch your pension, consolidate your pensions, or transfer from a final salary scheme. Consolidation is rarely good advice but earns commission which is deducted from your pension. Moving from a final salary pension is rarely the correct advice. You were advised to stop one policy and start another, or their advice caused an unexpected tax bill.
Get Help With Your Complaint Today & Contact X-Claims
X-Claims has a proven track record in successfully winning maximum compensation for their clients and work on a no win no-fee basis with no up-front fees. You can only make a claim once, so using a professionally qualified regulated firm can be invaluable. If you are unhappy in any way and are dissatisfied with SJP then please get in touch with us. Fill in our Contact form Below.
You do not need to use a claims management company to make a claim
You can do this yourself for free, and if your claim is unsuccessful you can pursue it yourself with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If your product provider or your financial advisor is no longer in business, you may be able to use the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (subject to their Rules).
X-Claims Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – FRN: 829746
Recent financial press, (see our linked articles below), has highlighted the high charges and lower performance of some SJP funds and St James’ Place (SJP) does not give independent advice.
The Telegraph - The trouble with St James’s Place
Citywire - SJP firm’s school fees tax strategy falls foul of HMRC – experts
FT Advisor - Inside the £673mn debt burden SJP advisers are grappling with
FT Advisor - More than half of 'dog' assets are held in SJP funds
Telegraph Article - St James's Place Scandalous Fees
This is Money Article - St. James's Place Investor Backlash
St. James's Place Yodelar Reviews
Which Article - Misleading Customers about Charges
Professional Advisor Article SJP Complaints Dwarf Other Large Advice Firms
International Investment Article - SJP Refused to Compensate
Money Marketing Article - SJP Top of Complaints Life
Dr M Jun 2021
Doctor, Successful Claim
““The service from X-Claims was excellent from the word go. Very friendly and helpful with explanations and advice at all times – an efficient service throughout. Thank you!””
“The X-Claims team were recommended to me by many colleagues. I can see why now. From my first contact with them I found them to be knowledgable, clear talking, kind, professional, patient and thorough. They are experts in the field and navigate a hugely complex area that I have no knowledge of. They took away all the admin and stress for me. I would highly recommend Sophie & Lorraine and thank them for all their hard work getting a positive outcome for my case.”
Dr K – Feb 2021
Doctor, Successful Claim
“I would not have attempted to make a claim without their help. Recommended by a colleague. I received substantial compensation. X-Claims were efficient and dogged in negotiating the bureaucracy. Strongly recommend them.”
Get In Touch
Have a question or just want to get in touch? Give us a call or fill in our contact form. Would you like to speak to one of our specialists over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
PO Box 470, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 9FG
Oakley House, Fordcombe Road, Penshurst, Kent, TN11 8DP