Claim Enquiry Form



First Name:


Email Address:


Claim Type (Pension/Life Insurance etc):

Brief description of case:

More Info


Contact us on the information below or simply fill in our enquiry form.

Address: X-Claims Ltd P.O. Box 470 • Tonbridge • TN9 9FG

Admin Address: Oakley House, Fordcombe Road, Penshurst, Kent, TN11 8DP

Phone:  0800-130-3663

Fax: 0871-733-3565

Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 8am-7pm

Company Registration No: 05804245   Registered in England at the following address: Roxburghe House, 273-287 Regent Street, London W1B 2HA